Research shows that when you set goals and update a coach you are 95% more likely to stay motivated and grow your business.
With more than 20 years’ experience of running my own businesses, I combine my business and coaching skills to offer 1-1 business confidence coaching to provide powerful mindset tips and inspiration to start-ups, small businesses owners and those who work in larger organisations.
Running a business can be lonely, so having someone to talk to discuss ideas with, reduce any limiting beliefs and help you to move out of your comfort zone can make all the difference.
In business coaching sessions we can cover:
- Business plan review or creation of business plan
- Working through any confidence issues (impostor syndrome) and limiting beliefs that might be holding you back
- Mindset tips to think like an entrepreneur to move you out of your comfort zone
- Discussing ideas and new opportunities to market your business
- Signposting to services or grants available to you
- Setting goals for your business – short and long-term vision
- Update meetings to review your goals (every 1-2 months)
Fully funded support
There is currently funding available for businesses in Newcastle through the City Life Fund to receive 12 hours of coaching with me.
If you are interested in applying, please get in touch.
What our customers say
Working with Sam really helped give me clarity and accountability to help improve and grow my business. I always left the sessions with a drive to take my business to the next level. My confidence grew massively, and Sam helped me fully transition into a ‘business owner’ and to start owning that title.