Self confidence is like a muscle that needs to be built-up and practised and this workshop has mindset tips and exercises to help. In the half-day workshop, we will cover
- Confidence audit – when do you feel more or less confident and why?
- Identifying what’s unique about you
- Discovering your limiting/negative beliefs that may be holding you back
- Creating new beliefs and rewiring your brain to feel more self-confident
- Mindset tips to increase your confidence
- Packing your confidence back pack to use in the future
- The importance of setting goals and top tips to achieve anything you want in life!
I run this as a public workshops 2-3 times a year at The Dormitory, Blackfriars, Newcastle, NE1 4XN and you can also organise a private workshop for your group with a minimum of 4 people.