Your basket is currently empty!
When you grow the business owner you grow the business.
These 4 sessions are aimed at increasing confidence in the business owner with 1-1 coaching to help them to kick-start their business and get their mojo back. With more than 20 years’ experience of running my own businesses, I combine my business and coaching skills to offer business confidence coaching to provide powerful mindset tips and inspiration to start-ups and small businesses owners as well as intrapreneurs (those with responsibility within companies).
Running a business can be lonely, so having someone to talk to discuss ideas ideas with, reduce any limiting beliefs and help you to move out of your comfort zone can make all the difference.
In business coaching sessions we can cover:
- Business plan review
Working through any confidence issues (impostor syndrome) and limiting beliefs that might be holding you back
- Mindset tips to think like a leader and an entrepreneur
- Discussing ideas and new opportunities
- Signposting to services or grants available to you
- Setting goals for your business – short and long-term vision
- Update meetings to review your goals (suggested every 1-3 months) Research shows that when you set goals and update a coach you are 95% more likely to stay motivated and grow your business.
- Someone impartial to talk to
The price of these 4 sessions includes VAT.
Coaching can take place in my coaching room at Dobson House, Regent Farm Road, Newcastle, NE3 3PF or on Zoom.
**Fully funded coaching ** If you own a business trading in Newcastle upon Tyne, Gateshead or Sunderland, you can also benefit from up to 12 hours of fully funded coaching through the City Life Fund which is delivered by the North East BIPC. Please email me for further details,