Your basket is currently empty!
Research shows that when you set goals and update a coach you are 95% more likely to stay motivated and grow your business. With more than 20 years’ experience of running my own businesses, I combine my business and coaching skills to offer 1-1 business confidence coaching to provide powerful mindset tips and inspiration to start-ups, small businesses owners and those who work in larger organisations. Running a business can be lonely, so having someone to talk to discuss ideas ideas with, reduce any limiting beliefs and help you to move out of your comfort zone can make all the difference.
In business coaching sessions we can cover:
- Business plan review
- Working through any confidence issues (impostor syndrome) and limiting beliefs that might be holding you back
- Mindset tips to think like a leader and an entrepreneur
- Discussing ideas and new opportunities
- Signposting to services or grants available to you
- Setting goals for your business – short and long-term vision
- Developing marketing strategy and marketing ideas
- Update meetings to review your goals (suggested every 1-3 months)
- Someone impartial to talk to about struggles in your business
Coaching can take place in my coaching room at Dobson House, Regent Farm Road, Newcastle, NE3 3PF or on Zoom.
**Newcastle businesses ** If you own a business trading in Newcastle upon Tyne you can also benefit from up to 12 hours of fully funded coaching from June 2023 through the City Life Fund which is delivered by the North East BIPC. Please email me for further details.